Homogenizer machine ultrasonic homogenizer high pressure homogenizer(production line for the cosmetics)
Usage and application field
The product is mainly applied in such industries dailt chemical care products , biopharmaceutical industry , food industry , paint and ink , nanometer materials , petrochemical industry , printing and dyeing auxiliaries , pulp&paper , pesticide , fertilizer , plastic&rubber, electric and electonics , fine chemical industry , etc . The emulsifying effect id more prominent for materilas of high base viscosity and high solid content .
Definition of vacuum homogenizer emulsifier :
It means that when the materials are under the vacuum confition , it makes use of the high shear emulsifier to distribute one ot several phases to another continuous phase repidly and evenly , The materials will be processed in the narrow space between stator and rotor by strong energy of motion produced by the mechanical effect . By the operation of hydraulic shearing , centrifugal extruding . impacting , breaking and turbulrnce for over 100 thousand times per minute , the materials will be dispersed and emulsified indtantly and evenly . after reciprocation circulation at high frequency , the fine finished products of stable and high quslity without bubbles will be achieved
Performances and features
1. the vacuum emulsifiers produced by out company include many varieties . the homogenizing systems included upper homogenization, lower homogenization , internal and external circulating homogenization . The mixing systems includ dingle-way mixing , double-way mixing and helical ribbon mixing , the lifting systems include single-cylinder lifting and double-cylinder lifting . Various high quality products can be customized according to customer's requirements
2.The triple mixing adopts the imported frequency converter for speed adjustment , which can meet different technological damands .
3.The homogenizing structure made through German technology adopts the i,ported double-end mechanical seal effect. The maximum emulsifying rotation speed can reach 4200rpm and the highest shearing fineness can reach 0.2-0.5um ,
4. The vacuum defoaming can make the materials meet the requirment of being aseptic. The vacuum materials sucking is adopted , and especially for the powder materials , vacuum sucking can avoid dust .
5. The emulsifying pot lid can adopt lifting system, easy to clean and the cleaning effect is more abvious , the emulsifying pot can adopt tilt disvharge .
6. The pot body is welded by imported three-layer stainless steel plat . The tank body and the pipes adopt mirroe polishing , ehich fully conforms to GMP requirements
7. According to technological requirements , the tank body can heat or cool the materials the heating modes manily included steam heating or electric hetaing .
8. To esure the conmtrol of the whole machines is more stable , the electric appliances adopt imported configurations , so as to fully meet the internatonal standards.
Main composition :
The vacuum emulsifying mixer is mainly composed of water pot , oil pot , emulsifying pot , vacuum system , lifting system (optional), electric contorl system (PLC is opetional ) operation platform etc .
Above are our some vacuum emulsifying mixer technologe , The more details pls contact me in bwlow contact way